Today I’ll be talking about how I’m using printable worksheets in my daily life to help me stay organized and get stuff done!
Do you ever struggle with your day to day tasks?
Perhaps you function better when you have structure and daily tasks on a checklist?
Maybe you struggle with your budget because you eat more outside of the home, rather than in the home?I’m the first to admit that this Fancy Farmgirl here, can nod yes to all of the above, ONLY when I’m not staying organized by using printable planning worksheets.If I don’t stay organized with printable planning worksheets, I find myself running around in circles each day, spending too much money on groceries, forgetting important dates and appointments, and sadly… more!
*This post does contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure policy HERE. *
Why Are Printable Planning Worksheets So Helpful?Printable planners are so very helpful because you actually take the time to write down everything that needs to get done, which is a huge game-changer!By writing things down, you’re pretty much psychologically holding yourself accountable for what you’ve written.Not only that, it helps you not forget the little important details.With my brain that runs a million miles a second with ideas, to-do’s, and “oh I forgot this”, sort of things, I literally and physically need to write things down on paper in order to stay sane and organized.
Isn’t paper so outdated?
Why not use digital planners or apps on your phone?I hear ya, I hear ya. But, I beg to differ on this one.
There is something so satisfying about:
- Crossing a task off on a physical to-do list
- Reaching a goal on a goal planner
- Saving money because I’ve used a grocery list when grocery shopping, instead of impulse buying.
- Marking off a meal on a meal planner printable, knowing that I just not only saved money by eating at home, but I also ate healthier by sticking to my meal plan, BECAUSE I ate at home.
Hear me out. Digital planners and apps are cool, but let’s face it…Technology is running rampant these days, especially in homes, and we are all glued to our phones WAY. TOO. MUCH!So why not put the technology down, and use the good old-fashioned pen (or pencil) and paper to keep yourself organized?!You might be like me who needs a daily to-do list printed out, as well as an overall weekly to-do list and goals printable.Or maybe you’re not as crazy as I am about having things be written down in detail, therefore you can live off of using just a month at a glance printable worksheet.Whatever works for you and your family is awesome, and I’m here to help you succeed in staying more organized!
Here are a few of the ways organizing printables can be useful for you:
- Listing appointments/meetings/birthdays for the day, week or month
- Keeping track of events, activities, etc.
- Setting goals and crushing them!
- Keeping track of your weight loss
- Brain dumping your big to-do’s for the day, week or month
- Keeping a tidier house by doing a few 10-minute declutter and cleaning tasks each day
- Remembering when certain bills are due
- Time blocking to make the most out of your day
- Meal planning to save money and eat better
- Making a grocery list to also, save money and eat better
And today, I have a few free printable planning worksheets to give you to try out, which you can get right here
But that’s not all…If you don’t find that the 2 FREE planning/organizer worksheets are enough, and you’re ready to dive in completely and start getting more organized, I have a large bundle pack of 34 printable worksheets that costs only $3.97.
That’s less than my drink at Starbucks costs.It’s a whole organizing printable bundle for YOU that has 34 printable pages in it, that are pretty cute, with just the right amount of color so you don’t use too much colored ink every time you want to print.
Even better, they can be used over and over again!
10 Printable Planners to Help you Stay Organized
1. Daily To-Do List PrintableThis cute printable to-do list will help you keep all those daily to-do list tasks organized. In a printable PDF, you can use this daily to-do list template over and over again. This to-do list is pretty simple and has an area for you to put all of life’s daily tasks on one printable page! You can get this daily to-do list printable for FREE in my subscriber’s Organizing Bundle Pack.**Make sure you use a super cute clipboard like this one to keep all your printables neat and tidy!
2. Daily Time BlockerThe idea of a daily time blocker is to completely schedule out your day in time block increments. Daily time blocking templates are usually made for one hour increment blocks, which I think works great. By using a daily time blocking scheduler template, you can be sure to stay right on track with all of your tasks for that particular day.On my daily time blocking scheduler, the time blocks begin at 6am and end at 10pm, and the worksheets come in vertical and horizontal sizes.I find these daily time blocking printables especially helpful during the homeschool season to help me map out our day of homeschooling, as well as other home tasks and errands for that day. Get your daily time blocking schedule printable in my full Organizing Bundle Pack!
3. Week At A GlanceThis weekly to-do list printable gives you enough space to your main weekly to-do list goals for each day of the week. It’s a pretty simple printable it gives you a space to add extra notes for the week. The colors on the weekly to-do list printable are bright, cheery, and fun, and make for a cute printable for you to use! Get your daily week at a glance printable in my FREE Organizing Bundle Pack at the bottom of the post!**Do you love leopard print as much as I do? Check out this cute leopard print clipboard to keep your printables all organized!
4. BIG GOALSThis Big Goals worksheet printable gives the space to write all those wonderful goals you have set for yourself. They can be big goals such as paying off your debt, or little goals such as doing something kind for someone. Whatever your goals might be, this goal setting printable template will help you stay on track to achieving your goals.The Big Goals worksheet is a pretty simple and effective goal setting worksheet that has a space for you to place: the GOAL, STEPS TO GET THERE, BY WHEN and DONE checkboxes.You love checkboxes right?!Crush your goals by using this printable worksheet which is available in my full Organizing Bundle Pack.
5. Grocery ListI’m sort of a weirdo when it comes to grocery shopping. I love using detailed grocery lists, meal planners and all that other paper stuff to help keep me organized. When I don’t grocery shop with a shopping list, I find myself spending way too much money, buying things I already had at home, and forgetting things I was out of.Ever catch yourself going around the grocery store a few times because your grocery list was really unorganized? Not anymore my dear friend!On this Grocery List printable PDF, it is super organized with areas listing the following for you to write down all you need:
- Dry Goods
- Household Items
6. Month at a glanceThis Month at a glance worksheet is your brain dump template to put down all your monthly tasks and ideas for the month. On the Month at a glance planner PDF it has spots for you to write IMPORTANT DATES, TOP 3 GOALS, BILLS TO PAY, TO-DO’S AND APPOINTMENTS.Basically, this month at a glance worksheet is there to help you remind yourself of all the important stuff for the month.You can fill out these sheets in a few different ways, but one great way would be to print 12 out and immediately and put in all birthdays and important dates right away, leaving the other areas blank until you are closer to that particular month.Ever forget an appointment or a birthday? Not anymore, because now you will write them down on this monthly planning sheet to help you stay organized.Dad will thank you for not forgetting his birthday this year!Ya know, not that I’m speaking from experience or anything… **cough cough**. Love ya Dad; I won’t forget this year! 🙂
Start getting organized today!
7. Monthly CalendarsAll 12 months of vertical and all 12 months of horizontal calendar printables that’s not dated so you can use these every year.Keeping the same design as all the other printable templates, these calendar printables have enough space for you to write some important dates (hello birthdays!), and whatever else seems fit for you.You can also use these FREE printable calendar templates as another form of a “Month at a Glance”, and fill in when things are due such as bills, when you have appointments, playdates, etc.Snag these 24 Calendar template printables (12 horizontal and 12 vertical) right here in my full Organizing Bundle Pack!
8. 10 min. CLEANINGYes, I said 10 min. cleaning schedule!There are 6 spaces for you to write down six areas to clean (or declutter, which equals cleaning in my book) in your home each day. That equals one hour total!This is great to keep those areas in your home free from clutter and overwhelm.Now, this isn’t meant to say it’ll take you 10 minutes to deep clean your bathroom. This 10 minute cleaning schedule PDF printable chart is more so for you to stay organized and do those little 10 minute tasks that we would all like to forget.Dusting windowsills, wiping baseboards, organizing the junk drawer (don’t act like you don’t have one!), cleaning mirrors… all those little decluttering and cleaning tasks will take you about 10-minutes. Add a few for each day of the week and start keeping a tidier home for your family.NOTE: I left Sunday off, as Sundays are a great time of rest, family time, worship/church, or however else you spend your Sundays. You deserve a break! 😉You’ll love this 10-minute declutter and cleaning template chart in my full Organizing Bundle Pack found HERE.
9. Weekly Meal PlannerI’m super big on meal planning because I know the benefits and major money saver that meal planning does for a budget, and I know the biggest food waster and money sucker that happens when you DON’T meal plan. On these cute weekly meal planner templates, you have areas to write down your 7-day family meal plan which includes BREAKFAST, LUNCH, and DINNER.This 7-day meal planner also has an area for you to write down your shopping list of items you need or have run out of.By choosing to do weekly meal planning for your family, you will:
- Improve your health if you choose healthier meals
- Lose weight if you choose healthier meals
- Save money because eating at home is cheaper than eating out
- Eliminate food waste because when you meal plan correctly, you can utilize things you have in your refrigerator, pantry, and freezer.
10. Weight Loss TrackerLet’s face it, we all have goals to lose weight at some point. Why not hold yourself accountable by writing down you weight loss goals and start holding yourself to it?On this weight loss tracker printable, you will be writing down your current weight, goal weight, weekly weight loss goal, how much you lost that week, and your end of the week current weight.This colorful weight loss tracker is meant to be for encouragement, and not for you to beat yourself up if you don’t make your goal.Achieving weight loss goals takes work, and you can do it when you use my weight loss tracker to help keep yourself accountable. Better yet, put it on the refrigerator or your bathroom mirror!
You can do this!
Are you tired of running around in circles each day?
Do you feel super unorganized?
Are your days feeling out of whack?
If you answered yes, than it’s time to do something about it, starting TODAY!